No-Bake Oatmeal Bars
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 5 min |
Simple and quick, these No-Bake Oatmeal Bars will easily become your favorite treat. All you need is oats, sweetener, and nut butter. Perfect for those who like satisfying their sweet tooth with less guilt.
• 1.5 cups Old Fashioned Oats
• 1/2 cup Almond Butter
• 1/2 cup Honey
• 30g Cacao, Unsweetened Chocolate (Optional)
- Line 8x8 pan with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
- In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt almond butter and honey together until smooth. If using cacao, break into small pieces and set aside.
- Add the oats to the mix. Combine.
- Press the mix into the pan. If using cacao, sprinkle pieces on top of oat mixture. As the chocolate melts, spread to create an even layer with finger or spoon.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until set.
- Cut and serve.
Feel free to substitute honey with another sweetener and almond butter with another spread. Recipe adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie.
Feel free to substitute honey with another sweetener and almond butter with another spread.
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Serving Size: 1 bar
Fat: 12 g
Protein: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 18 g
Sodium: 2 g
Nutrition Facts are approximations based on the products used by the author.